The MSN-protocol reached version 0.4.0.4 on the 2005-03-18 and can be downloaded from the Miranda File Listing
The current version requires these additional plugins:
- Used by the MSN protocol plugin to draw avatars
- This is a service plugin and provides a group chat interface.
- This plugin is only needed if you are using mToolTip and want to set a custom photo in .png-format. MSN uses BMP to store avatars locally.
Hints & TipsEdit
- You can have multiple MSN-protocols running in Miranda simultaneously. You simply make a copy of the msn.dll, renaming it to i.e. msn2.dll (Renaming it to "Work.dll" or the like will make it hard, if not impossible, to manage your plugins folder.
- The 0.4.x versions of this plugin needs a Miranda newer than 0.3.3. Problems? Just download and install the newest version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.