Here is a list of items you should not request as they have been requsted before and adding another request is useless and annoying.
- Webcam support
- Metacontacts (ok well there is metacontacts now.. click me)
- Multiple accounts per protocol (can be done with dll copy)
- AIM buddy icons (not possible using TOC)
- Send AIM files (not possible using TOC)
- AIM away messages (not possible using TOC)
- ICQ Groupchat (on the todo list)
- Status bar protocol order (can be done with clist_mw, clist_modern)
- Linux/mac/PDA port
- Buddy Icons/avatars in clist (can be done with clist_nicer+, clist_modern)
- Server side subgroups (icq, maybe others?) (server doesnt support it)
- AIM OSCAR support (its coming.. be patient.. 6 months extra wait each time its requested)
- Sametime support
- XFire support
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.